Big Cat Warranty & Return Policy
Big Cat's return policy lasts 7 days, and a 25% restocking fee will be charged. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To start your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase, and we must provide you with a Return Authorization (RA) number before you initiate shipping. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that your returned item has been received. Once you are approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain number of days.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Big Cat's warranty includes one (1) year from the day of purchase for on parts only.
In order for your warranty to be honored, it is required for you (the owner) to register your warranty within 30 days of receiving your bicycle.
The warranty covers all Big Cat ®-specific components that are available exclusively from authorized Big Cat ® dealers, hereinafter referred to as Big Cat ® products. The warranty extends exclusively to Big Cat ® products that are new and exhibit a material or production defect. All other parts and components shall be excluded from this warranty. Original bike components supplied by‘other manufacturers (in other words, non-Big Cat ® products) shall be subject to the warranty provisions of the manufacturer in question.
Big Cat ® assures the following services on the basis of this warranty throughout the respective warranty periods:
· At the discretion of Big Cat ® , repair or replacement with parts/components of the same value, whereby the replacement may vary from that being replaced with regard to the model and/or color;
· Big Cat ® grants a 1-year warranty on a repair performed or replacement part fitted during the warranty period due to a material or production defect, irrespective of other warranty periods;
· If a Big Cat ® bike is exchanged in full for a new one due to a material or production defect, the same warranty provisions as for a newly purchased Big Cat ® bike shall apply.
The following components/parts and circumstances shall be excluded from this warranty or lead to exclusion from this warranty:
- If the vehicle is technically modified without the approval of the manufacturer
- Subsequent conversion/installation of incompatible or non-original parts
- Wearing parts (parts that would normally wear with normal to moderate use)
- Non-Big Cat ® parts/components
- Any modification of the version as delivered
- Repairs that have not been carried out by trained specialists or Authorized Big Cat ® dealers
- Inappropriate use/transport (extreme off road conditions such as stunts)
- Missing service inspections within an appropriate period
- Inappropriate maintenance/operation/upkeep
- Damage resulting from omitted or incorrect adjustment(s) or worn components
- Consequences of a fall
- Damage caused by climatic conditions or normal wear
- Damage due to unsuitable cleaning agents, utensils such as high-pressure cleaners or the additives used
- Commercial lending/transfer
The following parts shall constitute wearing parts and be excluded from this warranty:
- Bump stops in forks and shock systems (applies to models with suspension fork)
- Coatings on fork stanchions and shock absorber pistons (applies to models with suspension fork)
- Moving parts made from rubber
- Brake pads
- Brake disks
- Rim flanges/brake surfaces
- Freewheel bodies
- Slide rings and plain bushes
- Bar grips and handlebar tape
- Cassettes, cogs, chain rings
- Bearings and bearing seatings
- Airtight seals/O-rings
- Shifting lever rubber coatings
- Shifting components
- Foam parts
- Fenders, chain guide
- Actuating cables and outer sleeves
- Dust rings
Please contact Electric Bike Zone to assist you with filing a Return. The manufacturer can be contacted directly for a Warranty Claim. Please register your electric bike with the manufacturer upon receipt of your e-bike.