EUNORAU E-Bike Returns & Warranty Policy
EUNORAU RETURN POLICY
We accept order cancellation before the product is shipped or produced. If the order is cancelled you will get the full refund, minus possible merchant processing fees of around 3 to 5 percent. Customer must pay the return shipping cost. We cannot cancel the order if the product is already shipped out. If the delivery is rejected and returned by the shipping carrier, you will be refunded after deducting the shipping cost.
Returns (if applicable)
We accept returns on products. Customers have the right to apply for return within 7 days after the receipt. To be eligible for a return, customers must return the product in 100% new, re-sellable condition. Merchandise is not eligible for a refund if it has been assembled, ridden, worn, used, abused, damaged in any way. The merchandise must arrive complete, including warranty cards, manuals, accessories, promotional material, and in the original packaging. Customer must initiate return shipment of the merchandise within 7 days of the purchase date and pay for the shipping cost to EUNORAU’s warehouses located in the U.S. EUNORAU will finish the inspection within 5 days after receipt of the product. If the returned products are not in original condition according to Clause, a refund will be refused. If the returned products are in original condition according to Clause, a refund will be provided.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
EUNORAU WARRANTY POLICY
Eunorau Bikes, a Nevada corporation (“Eunorau”), offers this 24-Month+ (2 Year) Limited Warranty (“Warranty”) for the Eunorau electric bicycles ("Product“) that are bought in the U.S. or Canada on or after August 1st, 2023. Any bike bought and registered before this period is still subject to a 12-Month (1 Year) Limited Warranty.
Eunorau's 24-Month+ Warranty only covers manufacturing defects and does not include usual wear & tear and labor cost.
Eunorau continues to support the Product after the Warranty as a manufacturer courtesy and may only ask for shipping costs and send replacement parts for free. Eunorau reserves the right the change this term without any confirmation from the customer.
LIMITED WARRANTY AND POLICY ON REPLACEMENT PROCEDURES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- All EUNORAU bikes are covered under our manufacturer's all-inclusive warranty for the original owner against all manufacturing defects.
- Due to different production batches or improvements of Eunorau ebikes, different parts & accessories applied will be changed without prior notice. and we guarantees that equal or higher quality of the changed ones will be used for instead. so that difference parts & accessories can not use as the reason for quality return and/or after-sales service application.
WARRANTY PERIOD AND TARGET AUDIENCE TERMS
- The warranty would be registered automatically when the initial purchaser ordered it in the online shop. So the warranty is under the INITIAL PURCHASER and the warranty date would be started since the initial owner has received it.
- As for the warranty transfer, the ebike transfer can only enjoy the warranty when the following two conditions are met at the same time:
1. The under-warranty package hasn't expired since the initial owner has received it.
2. You have the initial owner's name & the initial order number.
- Warranty periods are subject to a 50% reduction for products utilized in rental applications.
- EUNORAU will replace any component that is deemed to be defective or damaged (including damage incurred during shipment) without user error. The warranty covers the listed products and follows the terms below:
- EUNORAU ebike frames are covered by a replacement warranty for 5 years base on frame production date.
- This warranty includes a replacement frame only. Labor charges to changeover parts to replacement frames are not included. Changeover labor must be performed by an authorized EUNORAU.
- EUNORAU reserves the right to use scratch and dent stock when replacing a frame under this warranty. Frame styles and/or colors not in stock may be replaced with a compatible style and/or color at the discretion of EUNORAU.
- Frame issues that are excluded from this warranty include but are not limited to:
- Paint fade, scratches, impact marks
- Impact damage
- Non-reversible modification (drilling/welding)
- Chain guard mount to the frame if applicable
- EUNORAU batteries are covered by a 2-year prorated warranty.
- At 85% and above, the capacity of battery is considered as a good health after 2 years of natural use.
- During 2 years of service – A defective battery will be repaired or replaced at no cost to the customer. The warranty period for a repaired or replaced battery remains unchanged based on the original purchase date.
- No cash reimbursement will be made.
- No warranty for defects or damage caused by water ingress.
- The forward & return freight that item ships to official maintaince & repair department is on your own expense.
- Batteries can be assessed and found defective directly by EUNORAU only.
- After the first year of service – A prorated credit, based on months of service, will be applied toward the purchase of a new battery (More detail, see below). Batteries purchased at pro-rated cost will have a new one-year warranty based on the pro-rated purchase date.
- Within 6 months -20%*sale price credit
- Within 12 months -10%*sale price credit
- Beyond 12 months -6%*sale price credit
Then the credit will be refunded to the purchase account after the purchase finished, please contact the service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In addition, with respect to the battery, this Limited Warranty does not cover defects or damages:
- Caused by charging by a battery charger not intended or appropriate for use with the Battery or the improper use of a battery charger.
- Where any of the seals on the battery are broken or show evidence of tampering.
- Where the Battery has been used in equipment other than the bike for which it is specified.
OTHER PARTS & COMPONENTS:
Original other EUNORAU parts & components are covered by limited warranty, as following:
- 12 months: Mid-drive/Hub motor, Fork, Headset, Battery Base, Display, Controller, Pedal Sensor, Speed Sensor, Throttle, Motor Switch, Charger, Brake Lever, Dual Battery Converter, Programmer, Rear Shock, Rim, Bottom Bracket, Crankset, Disc Brake Caliper, Handlebar, Stem, Seat Post, Seat Post QR. * Note: the forward & return freight that the motor ships to official maintaince & repair department is on your own expense.
- 6 months: Pedal, Chain, Hub, Kickstand, Derailleur Hanger, Gear Sensor, Front Light, Rear Light, Shifting Lever, Saddle Bag, Tailgate Pad.
- 3 months: Spoke, Cable & Wire.
NOT COVERED PRODUCTS:
- No warranty other than shipping damage.
- Ordinary wear and tear not the result of defects in workmanship or materials. Wear and tear can be assessed by EUNORAU. Parts not typically covered include but are not limited to:
- Battery Case
- Battery Lock
- Rear Rack
- Brake Pad
- Brake Rotor
- Chain Guide
- Rear Derailleur
- Frame Hinge
- Free Tool Kit
- Free Accessories
- Free Gift
- Parts compromised due to corrosion due to the elements (moisture, heat, etc).
- Damage or deterioration of the surface finish, appearance, or aesthetics of the product.
- Labor charges for part replacement or changeover.
- Defects or damage resulting from accident, abuse, misuse, abnormal use (including but not limited to stunt riding, racing, or other similar activities not consistent with the intended use of the Products), improper storage, abnormal exposure to liquid, chemicals, moisture, abrasives, sand or dirt, neglect, or abnormal physical, electrical or electromechanical stress.
- Scratches, dents, and cosmetic damage not caused by EUNORAU.
- The product that has the serial number or the bar code removed, defaced, damaged, altered, or made illegible.
- Defects or damage to the Products caused by the use of accessories, products, or ancillary/peripheral equipment not furnished or approved by EUNORAU with the Products.
- Defects or damage caused by man-made damage, self-modification, improper assembly, testing, operation, maintenance, installation, service, repair, or adjustment in a manner that varies from Assembly Instructions & Owners Manual.
- Defects or damage caused by artificially installed accessories that do not match the vehicle, so that the original accessories and other accessories are damaged, or errors cannot be technically identified and analyzed.
- Defects or damage resulting from external causes, such as collision, fire, flooding, windstorm, lightning, earthquake, exposure to weather conditions, theft, blown fuse, or improper use of any electrical source.
Shipping Damage Claims
The above Warranty information is from EUNORAU E-Bike at the time of writing. However, please refer to https://eunorau-ebike.com/pages/eunorau-warranty and https://eunorau-ebike.com/pages/return-policy to ensure you are reviewing the latest version of the policies, in case there have been any recent changes.
All warranties are with the bike company/manufacturer, in this case, with EUNORAU E-Bike, and not with Electric Bike Zone.
Please contact Electric Bike Zone to assist you with filing a Return. The manufacturer can be contacted directly for a Warranty Claim. Please register your electric bike with the manufacturer upon receipt of your e-bike.