1 Year Warranty
Warranty does NOT cover the following:
- Damaged Plastic parts and wear and tear on brake pads, tires, or damage to any part of the product due to abuse or misuse.
- Labor work that occurs outside Joulvert's facility.
- Parts damaged by accidents, neglect, misuse, abuse.
- Damage caused by a non-covered part or by any part not from Joulvert.
- Products that have NOT been regularly checked and serviced as highlighted in conditions.
Upon purchase of all products, they must be thoroughly checked to ensure that no nuts or bolts have become loose or dropped out in transit. The same check should be carried out prior to each ride of the product, thus ensuring long-term durability. We advise that all products are ridden with adequate safety clothing, i.e.; helmets etc. Products must be ridden in a responsible manner and must not be abused for the warranty to be valid. These are on-road vehicles and should be ridden with due care and attention for your own safety and that of the public.
Please contact Electric Bike Zone to assist you with filing a Return. The manufacturer can be contacted directly for a Warranty Claim. Please register your electric bike with the manufacturer upon receipt of your e-bike.