Orders & Shipping Info
FREE SHIPPING on Orders in the continental (lower 48) USA
NO SALES TAX except for orders from Ohio.
- As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we are preparing your order for shipment and have pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase.
- As soon as we receive your order, we reach out to the manufacturer to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
- If your order is in stock, we will process the charges to your credit card and submit the order for immediate shipment.
- If your item(s) is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail.
- The electric bike (or other items) you ordered will ship within 1-3 business days from the date of your order.
- Your item(s) will arrive to your address within 3-7 business days from the date of shipment.
- We will send tracking number information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you don't receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order confirmation, feel free to follow up with us at support@ElectricBikeZone.com.
- We ship via UPS and FedEx for most electric bikes and via USPS for small parts and accessories.
- We order Signature Required delivery on every order over $100. You will need to have someone age 21 or older present at the time of delivery to accept the shipment.
DAMAGES & RETURNS
See our Damages & Returns page.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS:
If you need to cancel an order for any reason, please contact us at support@ElectricBikeZone.com as soon a possible.
- Order Cancellations: All order cancellations, including pre-orders, will incur a 15% cancellation fee, based on the total amount of the order. Alternately, the order amount can be applied to a different item to avoid the fee. Note that if the order has already shipped, there will be additional fees if the items need returned. (See our Damages & Returns page for details on Returns.)
- Refusing A Shipment When It Arrives: All orders that are shipped and refused upon delivery will have a 30% restocking fee and an original shipping fee deducted from the refund.
For Returns, see our Damages & Returns page.
- From time to time, a product may run out of stock and the website wasn't updated when you placed your order. In that case, we will notify you immediately and give you three options:
- Get an immediate refund.
- Keep your order and wait for it to come back into stock.
- Pick a similar model that is in stock.
- Once backorders arrive, we will notify you by email with your estimated ship date and you will receive an email with tracking information within 1-3 business days.
- The expected arrival time may change due to unforeseen circumstances like a shipment getting held up at the port upon arrival or the factory missing a certain part needed to complete the manufacturing process. We will contact you if the arrival time changes on your order, and you can let us know whether you would like to keep the order, substitute for a different electric bike, or cancel the order altogether.