GREEN BIKE USA GB500 FAT TIRE FOLDING ELECTRIC BIKE
The Green Bike USA GB500 FAT TIRE foldable electric bike is the Fat Tire version of the Green Bike USA GB500 regular tire e-bike. It is an efficient and reliable e-bike, great for commuting and storage. It features a lightweight, 20-inch aluminum frame that easily folds for carrying onto a bus, train, or into the office. The GB500 Fat Tire is powered by a fast-charging removable Samsung 48V /15.6AH Lithium Samsung battery and can travel up to 20 miles an hour for up to 60 miles on a single charge. The GB500 includes a thumb throttle as well as an LCD display that allows for choosing 9 different levels of pedal assistance and also controls front and rear lights. It has brake lights, an electric horn, and turn signals. There's even a USB port for charging your phone so you can use it as a GPS while you ride.
5/6/19: Currently, only White is available. Other colors should be available soon.
4 inch tires for Snow & Beach ride!
The GB500 Fat Tire, with a 500W motor, is very strong and is recommended for heavier riders or steep uphill rides. It features all the best parts that Green Bike USA offers, including Shimano 6 speed gears, Front/Rear TEKTRO disc brakes, and a SAMSUNG 48V/15.6AH Samsung battery.
The recommended minimum rider height for the GB500 Fat Tire is 5'2" or 5'3". It is 33.5 inches from seat to ground with the seat at it's lowest setting.
- Great Value - High-end features and components at a low price
- Top speed of 20 MPH or 28 MPH with pedal-assistance
- Up to 60 or more miles on a single charge
- Easy to ride, fold and store
- Fast charging Samsung battery
- FREE Shipping
- Green Bike USA Warranty: 18 months for frame, motor & lithium battery, 12 months for controller and charger. Warranty does not cover the front and rear lights.
- 4-inch Fat Tires
- 20-inch aluminum frame
- Fast charging Lithium Samsung battery 48V/15.6AH
- 9 levels pedal assist
- Easy quick folding to take with you in your car or in a train
- 8 FUN 500W motor
- Big LCD multi-functional display (watch your speed, distance, time, level assist)
- Full suspension for smooth riding
- Front & Rear Tektro disc brakes
- Shimano 6 gear
- Weight: 69 lbs with battery, 58 lbs without battery
- Minimum Seat Height (seat to ground): 33.5 inches
- Recommended Minimum Rider Height: 5'2" or 5'3"
- Front and rear LED lights, controlled by the display
- Wide handlebar for easier maneuvering, extremely reliable
- wide comfortable seat
- Left & right turn signals
- Brakes Lights
- Electric horn
- Free phone holder
- USB outlet from the display (you can charge your phone and use it as GPS while driving)
- RST front shock absorber - better and longer suspension