GREEN BIKE USA GB500 MAG FOLDING ELECTRIC BIKE
The Green Bike USA GB500 MAG foldable electric bike model is an efficient and reliable e-bike, great for commuting and storage, that comes with Magnesium (mag) wheels, Front & Rear Suspension, and a Rear Rack. It features a lightweight aluminum frame that easily folds for carrying onto a bus, train, or into the office. The GB500 MAG is powered by a fast-charging removable Samsung 48V /18.2AH Lithium battery and can travel up to 20 miles an hour or 28 miles an hour with pedal assistance, for up to 60 miles on a single charge. There is a USB outlet on the display, so you can charge AND use your phone as a GPS while you ride! The GB500 MAG includes a thumb throttle as well as an LCD display that allows for choosing 9 different levels of pedal assistance and also controls front and rear lights. It has brake lights and an electric horn.
9/23/20: The GB500 MAG is currently out of stock, with more expected back in stock at the end of November, and shipping out soon after that.
The GB500 MAG, with a 500W motor, is very strong and is recommended for heavier riders or steep uphill rides. It features all the best parts that Green Bike USA offers, including, Shimano gears, Front/Rear hydraulic brakes, and a 48V/18.2AH battery.
Green Bike USA GB500 MAG Key Benefits:
- Great Value - High-end features and components at a low price
- Top speed of 20 MPH or 28 MPH with pedal-assistance
- Up to 60 miles on a single charge
- Easy to ride, fold and store
- Fast charging 48V/18.2 AH battery
- Magnesium Wheels
- Front & Rear Suspension
- Rear Rack
- Front & Rear Lights
- Brake Light
- Left & Right Turn Signals
- FREE Shipping
- Green Bike USA Warranty: 18 months for frame, motor & lithium battery, 12 months for controller and charger. Warranty does not cover the front and rear lights.
Green Bike USA GB500 MAG Specifications:
- Battery: Fast charging 48V/18.2 AH Lithium battery
- USB outlet on the battery
- Charging time: 3 hours
- Frame: 20" Easy, quick folding to take with you in your vehicle or public transportation
- Tires: 20'' x 2.25"
- Motor: 500W
- Weight: 64 lbs with battery (Battery Weight: 12 lbs)
- Display: LCD multifunctional display
- Drive Power Modes: 9 levels pedal assist
- Brakes: Front & Rear hydraulic brakes
- Gears: Shimano
- Front and rear lights controlled by the display
- 63cm Wide handlebar for easy maneuvering
- Left/Right Turn Signals
- Front/Rear LED Lights
- Brake Lights
- Electric Horn
- Front & Rear shock suspension/absorber
- Minimum Seat Height (seat to ground): 34 inches
- Seat to Pedal: 28 inches
- Step Over: 24.5 inches
- Reach: 16 inches
- Recommended Rider Height: 5'1"
- Maximum Weight: 280 lbs