PRODECOTECH GENESIS R ELECTRIC TRIKE
The new Genesis R commuter e-trike has been developed from the successful Genesis R electric bicycle introduced in 2015. Three years later the Genesis R has been reinvented with the same downtube battery design, but now in an electric tricycle! This new design allows for a better balanced bike for those who prefer a tricycle for stability and it also allows for increased protection of the battery from the elements.
The battery is equipped with Samsung cells that add up to 14.25Ah of energy, and is powered by a 600 Watt geared motor up front for superior riding and hauling characteristics. Top speed is 20mph and the Genesis R e-trike can travel up to 30 miles on a single charge. The easy step-through frame makes mounting and dismounting easy for men and women. The Kenda Flame freestyle tires are outfitted with SRAM DB1 hydraulic disc brakes and Triple Box 36H rims.
The ProdecoTech Genesis R Trike is an electric tricycle with the following highlighted features:
- City Hybrid Electric Trike Perfect for Commuting
- Step Through Frame
- 600W Geared Motor in the Front Wheel
- 36v 14.25Ah Samsung Battery
- 8 Speed Shifter
- 20MPH Top Speed
- Heavy Duty Double Crown Fork
- SRAM Level Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- 25-30 Miles Distance per Charge
- Rear Basket included
- Available in Black
With a range of up to 30 miles on a single charge, the ProdecoTech Genesis R Trike will help you get you where you're going with ease. Just twist the throttle for some electric power. Or, keep the motor turned off and pedal like a regular bicycle if you don't want the extra assistance. The ProdecoTech Genesis R Trike features a Class 2 Throttle Only (No Pedal Assist).
Note that the ProdecoTech Genesis R Trike is a build-to-order model, so this means there will be about a 10-15 business day turnaround before it ships out.
Enjoy the extra stability and ease of riding with an electric trike from ProdecoTech.
PREMIUM SAMSUNG BATTERY
- The battery pack is mounted in the downtube of the frame for a more balanced weight distribution compared to our rear-rack mounted batteries.
- The 36V 14.25Ah is built with, reliable, Samsung Battery Cells.
- A single charge can power a rider for 25-35 miles.
- The battery is easily removable for charging or swapping and takes about 7 hours to fully charge.
POWERFUL SRAM® HYDRAULIC DISC BRAKES
- The SRAM Level hydraulic disc brakes provide more than enough stopping power for the 20mph top speed of the Genesis R e-trike.
- The brakes are extremely responsive and paired with Avid GS2 rotors, 180mm front and 160mm rear.
SMOOTH SHIFTING DRIVETRAIN
- This electric bike is equipped with, industry leading, bicycle components by SRAM, including an 8-Speed Drive train utilizing the SRAM X7/X4 shifter and derailluer combo.
- The SRAM X7 twist shifter is amazingly smooth, allowing for quick & easy gear changes.
- The X4 derailluer includes the best aspects of SRAM shifting and lightweight construction for excellent performance.
ULTRA DEPENDABLE MOTOR
- The, powerful, 36V 600W geared motor mounted in the front wheel helps flatten out hills.
- Geared motors are smaller in size and lighter weight which makes the Genesis R look more like a normal tricycle than a powerful electric trike.
- Geared motors have less resistance when pedaling vs direct drive motors and also have slightly more torque, making it great for powering up inclines.
EASY TO USE ELECTRONICS
- Half Twist 36v Variable control throttle for smooth acceleration and control
- 36v 23A motor controller for optimal efficiency
- LED battery indicator lights
ELECTRIC BIKE FORK
- The rigid, double crown fork is strong enough to hauling both on and off road.
- This heavy duty fork also enhances the Genesis' stout look.
- Wide enough to fit the oversized rims & tires, the Genesis is certainly an aggressive looking e-trike.
- Durable casing and long-lasting tread for sporty leisure riders
- Reliable and fail-safe everyday tire
- Wire bead and mesh sidewall design for reliable sporty use
HANDLEBAR & STEM
- Threadless Black Promax MA570 Adjustable 108mm x 31.8mm Stem
- City style handlebar for comfortable upright cruising position
- Adjustable to fit many riding styles and rider sizes