PRODECOTECH PHANTOM X R 400 ELECTRIC BIKE
The ProdecoTech Phantom XR 400 is one of the most aggressive and affordable e-bikes on the market. The newly designed frame is equipped with a 36v 14.25Ah high capacity battery mounted in the downtube, powered by Samsung battery cells. Because of it's strategic placement, this bike is extremely well-balanced.
A twist of the throttle lets the rider take-off to speeds of up to 20mph, and the 400 Watt direct drive motor located on the rear wheel gives riders the power they need, whether commuting, trail riding or powering up hills.
Get 25-35 miles on a single battery charge and have the freedom to ride a variety of terrains with an aluminum suspension fork, adjustable stem, SRAM X7 Twist 8-speed shifter and SRAM X4 8-speed derailleur. Outfitted with Continental tires and a Velo Plush saddle the Phantom XR 400 is ready to take you anywhere you want to go!
The ProdecoTech Phantom XR 400 is available in Brushed Aluminum and Matte Black.
- Rigid Aluminum Frame with 26" Wheels
- 400W (600W Peak) Direct Drive Motor in the Rear Wheel
- 36v 14.25Ah Samsung Battery Cells
- 25 - 35 Miles per Charge
- 20MPH Top Speed
- Suntour XCM Suspension Fork
- SRAM Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Weighs 47 lbs without battery and 54 lbs with battery
- Height Recommendation: 5'8" to 6'6"
If any ProdecoTech electric bike is out of stock, it can usually be built to order and shipped within 2 weeks.
Special note on Price: Electric Bike Zone is currently advertising ProdecoTech electric bikes at the lowest price allowed! If you see the "same" bike advertised at a lower price at certain "big box" stores, please be aware that although the bike may have the same name, it may be a special version of the bike made especially for that store using introductory (lower quality) parts. Rest assured that Electric Bike Zone sells the regular model of the bike with the highest quality parts at the lowest price!
PREMIUM SAMSUNG® BATTERY
- Prodecotech designed the Phantom XR 400 to have the battery mounted in the downtube of the frame which provides a well-balanced riding style.
- The 36v 14.25Ah battery uses, high quality, samsung cells and sustains enough juice for 25-35 miles of ride-time on a full-charge.
- Battery is easily removable for charging or swapping, fully charges in about 7 hours.
POWERFUL SRAM® HYDRAULIC DISC BRAKES
- The SRAM Level hydraulic disc brakes provide more than enough stopping power for the 20mph top speed of the Phantom X R ebike.
- The brakes are extremely responsive and paired with Avid GS2 rotors, 180mm front and 160mm rear.
SMOOTH SHIFTING DRIVETRAIN
- The SRAM X7/X4 provides quality shifting performance.
- The X7 Twist shifter is fast and easy to operate and the X4 derailleur combines the best aspects of SRAM shifting and lightweight materials for performance suitable for this elite ebike.
ULTRA DEPENDABLE MOTOR
- Hills are no match for the, powerful, 36V 400W direct drive motor mounted in the rear wheel.
- Direct drive motors operate almost noiselessly which makes the Phantom XR 400 sound more like a normal bicycle than a powerful electric bicycle.
- You can expect a quieter ride with this direct drive motor but there is no shortage of power, the 400W will quickly propel you up to the 20mph top speed and help you climb hills effortlessly.
EASY TO USE ELECTRONICS
- An efficient 36v 16A motor controller
- Half Twist 36v Variable control throttle for smooth acceleration and control
- LCD Indicator for showing battery charge remaining
SUNTOUR XCM SUSPENSION FORK
- 26" Suspension Fork for comfortable riding on a variety of terrains
- Steel alloy stanchions with a nickel plated finish
- 100mm Travel for flexibility in riding styles and terrains
CONTINENTAL TRAFFIC TIRES
- Profile design useful for city roads and off road forest paths
- Reliable and fail-safe everyday tire
- Wire bead and mesh sidewall design for reliable sports level use
HANDLEBAR & STEM
- Aggressive mountain bike style handlebar
- MTB 660mm x 45mm x 10° x 31.8mm
- Adjustable 105mm x 31.8mm x 1 1/8" Stem
- Adjustable to fit many riding styles and rider sizes
Part No.: PB.PHR.40D.14.7 (PB.PHR.40D.14.BK.7 & PB.PHR.40D.14.AL.7)