Revi Bikes (Civi Bikes) Cheetah - 750W Café Racer Electric Bike
The Revi Bikes (formerly Civi Bikes) Cheetah is a 750W retro-styled electric bike inspired by 1960s café racer motorcycles. The Cheetah features swept-back handlebars, 8-inch classically styled integrated (LED) headlight with high and low beams, 4" fat tires,, faux leather grips and saddle, and a hidden battery in a battery compartment top tube box that is designed to look like a motorcycle gas tank. The classic, chopper style design of the Cheetah is patented by Revi Bikes and is completely unique to Revi Bikes.
The Cheetah comes in two color options:
- Night Black with Leather- includes a faux leather (not paint) on the battery cover
- Platinum Gray with Red - includes red paint on the battery cover
6/2/20: The Revi Bikes Cheetah is currently out of stock, but more with the 13Ah batteries will be available June 10. (More with the 17.5Ah batteries are coming on June 10, but have already been pre-sold, and more are not expected until July.)
There are two battery size options. The standard battery is 48V/13Ah (624WH) and the upgraded battery is 48V/17.5Ah (840WH). The battery can only be taken out by using an Allen key tool, meaning you'll probably need the bike over to an outlet for charging.
Revi Bikes Cheetah HIGHLIGHTS
- Classic looking design (patent owned by CIVI BIKES)
- 48V 750W BAFANG™ High speed gear motor. Peak output of 1,200W.
- Half twist throttle. Twist throttle, Cheetah will take you anywhere.
- 5 Levels of Pedal Assist
- Full Color LCD display gives you all information you need: Pedal Assist (PAS) Level, Current Speed, Max Speed, Odometer, Trip, Daylight and Night Mode Selection, Eco, Normal, Power drive mode selection
- Front/Rear Tektro™ Hydraulic Disc Brakes
What's included with the Cheetah?
- Revi Bikes Cheetah electric bike, itself
- Front Light
- CIVI BIKES Stickers & Aluminum Badges
Recommended Rider Height: 5'4" - 6'3"
Revi Bikes Cheetah Review from Electric Bike Review (EBR)
Revi Bikes Cheetah Review from Brent McCluskey - Electrified Reviews
Revi Bikes Cheetah Assembly Video
Revi Bikes Cheetah SPECIFICATIONS
|Model: Cheetah||Motor: 48V 750W Bafang™|
|Battery Type: Lithium-ion||Motor Peak Output: 1000W|
|Battery Cell: Samsung||Top Speed: 28 MPH on throttle|
|Battery Capacity: 48V 13Ah/17.5Ah||Front Light: Included.|
|Range Per Charge (13Ah battery): 35 Miles||High/Low Beam Switch: Yes|
|Range Per Charge (17.5Ah battery): 45 Miles||Pedal Assist: 5 levels|
|Charging Time: 4 - 6 Hrs||Throttle: Yes|
|LCD Display: Full Color||Chaoyang 26'' 4.0" Fat Tires|
|LCD Display Functions: Pedal Assist (PAS) Level, Current Speed, Max Speed, Odometer, Trip, Daylight and Night Mode Selection, Eco, Normal, Power drive mode selection||Brakes: F/R Hydraulic Disc Brakes|
|Frame Material: 6061 Aluminum Alloy||Brake Brand: Tektro|
|Saddle: Leather with Mechanical Spring||Weight: 75.8 lbs with battery|
|Motor Efficiency: ≥80%||Shift: 7 Speed SHIMANO™|
|Chain: KMC™ Anti-Rust||Crank Wheel: 42T|
|Max Weight Capacity: 330 lbs
||Recommended Rider Height: 5'4" - 6'3"
|Battery Watt Hours: 624 wh (Optional 840 wh)||
Revi Bikes Warranty: 1 Year Comprehensive